IECL - Scintillate potential partnership
Extending and enhancing IECL's solutions
Scintillate's self-reflective coaching tools, a fusion of self-reflection, technology and coaching methodologies, can be leveraged to extend and enhance IECL's solutions.
Self-reflective coaching tools unlock growth at three levels.
In addition to the existing suite of 20 self-reflective coaching tools, we can easily create custom tools that are specifically designed to extend solutions and enhance performance and wellbeing across a range of different IECL contexts.
You can trial four different self-reflective coaching by clicking below.
Connection & conversation
At the conclusion of the self-reflective coaching session, users are emailed a copy of the questions and their responses. While this is a powerful artefact for individuals to prompt and track their growth, the response log serves as a catalyst for deeper connection and quality conversation.
Initial research suggests the small act of sharing the response log with a coach, supervisor, mentor, leader or peer has three powerful ramifications: deeper trust, greater understanding and more impactful conversations.
IECL can leverage this in two key ways:
- Increasing and validating ROI: by enhancing the impact and value of coaching, training and supervision.
- Extending market reach and revenue: the tools, along with supplementary support and training, can be sold to organisations as a method for creating and embedding a culture of coaching that is both sustainable and measurable.
Illuminate & inform
There are three ways that IECL could utilise this data to gain market advantage in an increasingly competitive field:
- Use the data internally: exploration through a variety of lenses would yield powerful insights that inform strategic direction and shape offerings.
- Use the data externally: feeding strategic insights back to organisational customers would demonstrate ROI and place IECL in the powerful position of being able to diagnose problems AND suggest/sell solutions.
- Delete the data: given the ethical considerations around data collection, IECL might decide to take the bold move of deleting the data, strengthening their brand and generating trust.
- Pre-engagement: fast-track goal identification and build connection.
- Between sessions: support action and reflection and enhance impact.
- Post-engagement: extend and embed impact.
Training and courses
- Pre-training: attract customers and enhance readiness and commitment to learning.
- During training: support and scaffold learning.
- Post-training: extend and embed learning.
- Identify focus areas.
- Enhance learning and foster connection.
- Scaffold coaching conversations.
- Sharpen facilitation.
- Support post-module action and reflection.
Alumni & membership
- Enhance reflective practice.
- Scaffold member-member coaching sessions.
- Identify areas of interest.
- Increase engagement.
- Support post-event action and reflection.
A new revenue stream
- Can be sold as a standalone digital product.
- B2C AND B2B could purchase individual, bundled or full suite of tools.
- Potential to include additional digital products.
Benefits for IECL
Increase ROI by enhancing and extending existing solutions.
Broaden your offering, extend your reach and gain an exclusive edge.
Profit at scale
Digital products that create profit (and impact) at scale.
Generate more in-bound leads and attract new customers.